Friday, November 02, 2007

ONE MORE WEEK TO THE BIG DAY!!

HELLO THERE!

Diane here. My my my. ONE MORE WEEK TO THE BIG OPENING DAY!!

Gosh. Time definitely flies very fast. Indeed it's SUPER FAST!

24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Sometimes I wish there was more time. I'm really very nervous about next week. Hopefully we put on a good show. I have confidence in our play. I believe all of us are able to put on a good show and entertain others.

However, we have to prove ourselves that!

3PM TO 8PM FOR TODAY'S SESSION. I know it's a bit too late to put it up here. I'm in school by the way!

Anyway, TUESDAY our final session! If I am not wrong it'll be after 6PM till about 9PM.

I'm somehow am looking forward to our play. The reason why I say "somehow" is because I'm feeling kind of nervous. Yes - The "WHAT IF" question comes to my mind.

Let us make it a success and not disappoint others.

Oh yes, another problem I am facing! I don't know if any of you are facing the same situation as me or not. That problem is... I HAVEN'T SOLD ANY TICKETS YET!

How horrible. I tried asking but my friends seems either not interested or they're busy with stuff. Well? It can be frustrating but well... What am I supposed to do? I can't be like threatening them right? That isn't right. I hope you all are not doing such things! ARE YOU?

Anyway... I'm off now.

TAKE CARE AND LET US MAKE OUR PLAY A SUCCESS!
Oh yes, I hope the rest would log in to this account and blog! If you need the user ID and password, feel free to ask any of the committee leaders.

No comments: