Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Update on 24 November

Guys, Ratna here. I wanna tell you guys about an update for this Sat's outing.

Bring;
$3 (for entrance fee to Sentosa)
Drinks (preferred 1.5 litres, for those whose are going to overnight)
Snacks
Tents (if have, same gender will be sleeping on the same tent. So no mixing around)
Extra clothes and toiletries - there will be wet games during the outing.

However, as for the food, there will be some bringing it. You all can bring more if you want.


Next, I want everyone to CONFIRM their attendence for this Saturday, so that I can coordinate everything. Confirm with me by tomorrow night!

Last but not least, contact me if you any enquires. All leaders, please spread it to your members and then give me the number of people that will be attending on your side.


Thank you. \m/

No comments: