Monday, November 12, 2007

Over? No such word in my dictionary...

The memories that I will never forget...
To those who are not in this pic...
"Why do you have to leave sooo early?! >.<"
haha...
(i'll bash up the photographer in school... for taking a lousy pic...lol)
It's me... Afiqah of Simei ITE... The 160cm tall girl... lol...
anyway... i think as if it happened yesterday... I still could not forget the days we joked, laughed, cry, or whatever we did together back to the rehearsal days.

I wish there is this Time Machine where we can go back in time.
I am sooo gonna miss all of you... Especially those who are not in Simei ITE... I hope one of us would bang into each other some day. I still could not get my mind off the days we met. It's nice getting to know all of you... I've never had such ppl like you guys before... You guys are special in my life.

I wished that day would never be gone. I wished that there will be no tomorrow where we will go in our separate ways. I wished that we could be reunited once more. I wished I could capture every second of our happiness as a Drama Family 2007. ya... I randomly came up with that... lol...

But I really hope some of us could make it for the Sentosa outing?
I will always remember you guys deep in my heart and I will never ever ever forget every each and one of you...

And I hope all of you won't forget those memories... I will always remember u guys...

Sincerity love from NurAfiqah Bte Roslie.
I love you guys...
Remember...
Every memories we've been together to make the show possible...
Thanks to Tony who make the show possible and the crews!

No comments: